Shelton is proud to partner this year with The Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas for this annual event. Join sophomores and juniors from other schools in a day-long event that focuses on the important topic of ethics. As tomorrow’s citizens of the world, students will have the opportunity to interact with their peers in engaging dialogue.
WHEN: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
9:00 am – 2:30 pm
WHERE: University of Texas at Dallas
The Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center
800 W. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Materials and lunch included
WAIVER: Download the Waiver
(Please fill out and return to your school's sponsor.)
- Fun icebreaker activities
- Engaging topics:
- Ethics and the Media
- Ethics and Race Relations
- Ethics and Business / Law
- Outstanding professionals from the community
- Guided discussions of real-world ethical dilemmas
- Small-group exercises in ethical decision-making
- Dialogue on the importance of choices
- Opportunities to develop different leadership styles
- The language of ethics
- And much more
There is a limit of 15 students per school. There are 4 options for lunch including a vegetarian and gluten free option.