- Summer School 2022 will start on June 13th and run until July 1st.
- Scholars 2022: June 13th - July 8th
- Holidays: June 20th and July 4th
- For Summer School at Shelton, our policy will be “masks optional.” Public health authorities continue to recommend that masks be worn indoors in school settings, especially for those who are not vaccinated, and that all who are eligible get vaccinated. We will continue to monitor Shelton and local communities for coronavirus developments and alter our protocols as needed.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
Summer School Classes: June 13th - July 1st
The hours for summer school are 9:00 - 12:00 for academic classes and 12:30 - 3:30 for enrichment classes; 3:30 - 5:30 for aftercare. Credit Class hours are 8:00 - 12:00 and 12:30 - 4:30. Some credit classes will be offered virtually.
Back-to-School Prep Week: August 1st - August 5th
Looking for a refresher class for your child before the beginning of school? The Back-to-School Skills week is the class for your child! The Back-to School Skills classes are designed to provide students with a refresher of reading, writing, and math skills before they return to school in the fall. The student to teacher ratio will be a maximum of 6 to 1. The skills classes are for Shelton students only and will be taught by Shelton teachers. To see a full description of the classes, go to “Classes.”
Shelton Scholars: June 13th - July 9th
Afternoon enrichment classes available for scholars through July 1st.
Sports camps and clinic for basketball, volleyball and conditioning will be held beginning in early June. Registration will open in early March.
- Private speech therapy offered by appointment
- Language Adventures Camp, ages 2-6, morning and afternoon sessions
- Social Thinking Groups offered for all ages, preschool to college
To register your child, please call summer school
office at (972) 774-1772 ext 2217 or 2242, OR email email@example.com
There are openings in limited classes.
Summer school recommendations for Shelton students
will be given to parents at conferences February 10 - 12, 2021