Summer, The Shelton Way offers a variety of academic and enrichment courses, the Scholars program, Speech Clinic courses, and sports camps for students in Early Childhood through 12th grade.
Summer, The Shelton Way programs feature Shelton School’s unique multisensory and discovery learning methods of instruction. Summer, The Shelton Way is open to Shelton and non-Shelton students with average to above average intelligence who may or may not have a language-based learning difference.
- Registration Opens: February 16, 2024
- Summer Classes EC - 12: June 12 - July 3
- Upper School Half-Credit Classes: June 12 - July 3
- Scholars Program: June 12 - July 3
- Back to School Prep Week:
July 29 - August 2
- Speech, Language & Hearing Program: June - July
- Sports Programs: June - August
- Holiday: June 19
- Students who attend both morning and afternoon sessions may purchase a hot lunch from Sage for $75 for all three weeks.
- Contact email@example.com for questions
Back to School Prep Week: July 29 - August 2
Looking for a refresher class for your child before the beginning of school? The Back to School Prep week is the class for your child! The Back to School Prep Week classes are designed to provide students with a refresher of reading, writing, and math skills before they return to school in the fall. The student to teacher ratio will be a maximum of 6 to 1. The skills classes are for Shelton students only and will be taught by Shelton teachers.
Speech-Language and Hearing Program: June - July
- Private speech therapy offered by appointment
- Language Adventures Camp, ages 2-6, morning and afternoon sessions
- Social Thinking Groups offered for all ages, preschool to college