Summer, the Shelton Way, takes place this year on Shelton School's brand-new campus - you're gonna love it!
There's something for everyone:
- Back-to-School Skills Week: July 26th - 30th
- Academic and enrichment classes for grades Early Childhood through 12: June 14th - July 2nd
- Shelton Scholars tutoring program for help with reading, writing and spelling: June 14th - July 9th
- A speech / language / hearing program: June - July
- Sports camps, with some great options: June - August
Login to your Active account to check summer camp schedules or make payments with the button below.
Skills Class: July 26th - July 30th
Looking for a refresher class for your child before the beginning of school! The Back-to-School Skills week is the class for your child. The Back-to School Skills classes are designed to provide students with a refresher of reading, writing, and math skills before they return to school in the fall. The student to teacher ratio will be a maximum of 6 to 1. The skills classes are for Shelton students only and will be taught by Shelton teachers. To see a full description of the classes, go to “Classes.”
Summer School Classes: June 14th - July 2nd
The hours for summer school are 9:00 - 12:00 for academic classes and 12:30 - 3:30 for enrichment classes; 3:30 - 5:30 for aftercare. Credit Class hours are 8:00 - 12:00 and 12:30 - 4:30. Some credit and academic morning classes will be offered virtually.
Shelton Scholars: June 14th - July 9th, 9:00am - 12:00pm.
Afternoon enrichment classes available for scholars.
Sports: June - August
Sports camps and clinic for basketball, volleyball and conditioning will be held beginning in early June. Sports classes and registration will open March 9th.
Speech-Language and Hearing Program: June - July
- Private speech therapy offered by appointment
- Language Adventures Camp, ages 2-6, morning and afternoon sessions - beginning June 1st
- Social Thinking Groups offered for all ages, preschool to college
To register your child, please call summer school
office at (972) 774-1772 ext 2217 or 2242, OR email email@example.com
There are openings in limited classes.
Summer school recommendations for Shelton students
will be given to parents at conferences February 10 - 12, 2021