Lunch with Dad
Registration for 3rd - 6th Grade Students
*EC - 2nd Grade have Books and Bagels on Tuesday, October 22, 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 am - no registration necessary, this event is FREE.
*7th – 11th Grades’ Lunch with Dad will take place in the Spring semester
Shelton Dads: please come to Shelton for lunch with your Shelton student! Any special adult is welcome to attend with their Shelton student!
- Grade 6 - Friday, October 18th (11:20am -12:10pm)
- Grades 3/4 - Monday, October 21st (11:50am - 12:40pm)
- Grade 5 - Tuesday, October 22nd (11:20am - 12:10pm)
- Any special adult is welcome to attend with their Shelton student!
- Registration is required! No child will be released from class to meet you for lunch without advance registration!
- Please park either in Shelton visitor parking or behind the church across the street and enter through the Hillcrest entrance where your child will be waiting for you. Please note that the old Minyard/SunFresh lot has towing signs.
- If you register, but are unable to meet your child for lunch that day, please send a substitute as your child will be waiting for you and will not go to lunch in the Dining Hall with the other students.
- Registration closes Thursday, October 10th at 11:55pm!
- Option 1: Bring your own lunches
Student will be dismissed for the event and you bring your own lunches. Note: the dining hall will not provide meals for any student registered for Lunch with Dad and no food will be available for purchase.
- Option 2: Order pizza lunches
Student will be dismissed for the event and you’ll pick up your pre-ordered pizza lunches at the event.
Pizza Slices (Cheese or Pepperoni) - $3/slice
Water bottles (16 oz) - $1 each
Questions? E-mail email@example.com