Lunch with Dad
Registration for 7th - 11th Grade Students
Shelton Dads: please come to Shelton for lunch with your Shelton student! Any special adult is welcome to attend with their Shelton student!
- 7th Grade - Tuesday, February 27th (12:15pm - 12:40pm)
- 8th Grade - Monday, February 26th (12:40pm - 1:05pm)
- 9th Grade - Wednesday, February 28th (1:10pm - 1:35pm)
- 10th and 11th Grade - Tuesday, March 6th (1:10pm - 1:35pm) **CHANGED**(Changed from Thursday, March 1st due to a scheduling conflict in Upper School.)
- Any special adult is welcome to attend with their Shelton student!
- Registration is required! No child will be released from class to meet you for lunch without advance registration!
- Please park either in Shelton visitor parking or behind the church across the street and enter through the Hillcrest entrance where your child will be waiting for you. Please note that the old Minyard/SunFresh lot has towing signs.
- If you register, but are unable to meet your child for lunch that day, please send a substitute as your child will be waiting for you and will not go to lunch in the Dining Hall with the other students.
- Registration closes February 20th at 11:55pm!
- Option 1: Bring your own lunches
Student will be dismissed for the event and you bring your own lunches. Note: the dining hall will not provide meals for any student registered for Lunch with Dad and no food will be available for purchase.
- Option 2: Order pizza lunches
Student will be dismissed for the event and you’ll pick up your pre-ordered pizza lunches at the event.
Pizza Slices (*Cheese *Pepperoni *White *Veggie) - $2.50/slice
Water bottles (16 oz) - $1 each
Questions? E-mail email@example.com