Shelton School is tracking news and information about the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the area. This page will have the most up-to-date information concerning Shelton School.
The Shelton School campus and Administration Offices are open
Check main calendar or division / department pages for events
- What is the current number of COVID cases at Shelton?
- What is the procedure for a Positive COVID-19 test at Shelton?
- Why does Shelton continue with the 14-day quarantine period?
- Does a student that has previously had COVID need to quarantine?
- Does a student that tests positive for COVID antibodies have to quarantine?
- Does a student who has been vaccinated once or twice have to quarantine?
- What immunizations does Shelton require?
- How do I report my child's absence?
- What if my student is going to be late for school?
- What if I need to pick up my student early for an appointment?
- What is the carpool process?
- What is Shelton doing to prevent the spread of illness?
- Does my child have to wear a mask in school?
- Do I have to check my child’s temperature each day before school?
- How does lunch service work?
February 8, 2021 An Important Message from Suzanne Stell & Eve Herman
January 2, 2021 An Important Message from Shelton
November 18, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell & Eve Herman
November 11, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - How to Make Thanksgiving Safer
October 14, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - Procedure for a Positive COVID-19 Test
September 10, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - Back to School Basics
September 2, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - Returning to School
August 31, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - COVID Waiver
August 27, 2020 Hybrid Schedules: Upper School / Middle School
August 24, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - School Tours
August 14, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - Back to School Info
August 3, 2020 Returning to School
July 29, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - Graduation Was Great
July 23, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - Shelton Summer Special
July 14, 2020 Returning Safely Town Hall Zoom: EC - Grade 5 (July 20) / Middle School (July 21) / Upper School (July 22) / Town Hall Slideshow Presentation
July 8, 2020 Public Health Planning Guidance - Texas Education Agency
July 2, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell
June 24, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell
June 10, 2020 Where to Get A Coronavirus Test in North Texas
June 4, 2020 Governor Abbott Announces Phase III to Open Texas
May 27, 2020 Message From Suzanne Stell
May 20, 2020 Message From Suzanne Stell
May 13, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell
May 6, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell
April 30, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - Graduation
April 22, 2020 Remaining Closed EOY
April 17, 2020 Governor Abbott Issues Executive Order
April 1, 2020 Shelton ePost to Parents
March 28, 2020 Shelton-in-Place: A Shelton Message from Suzanne Stell
March 19, 2020 Shelton Message from Suzanne Stell
March 16, 2020 A Message from Suzanne Stell to the Board
March 16, 2020 Shelton Building Closed Week of March 23 - 27/ Distance Learning Begins March 23 / New Auction Plans
March 12, 2020 Shelton Closed March 13
March 11, 2020 Update on Coronavirus / Instructional Contingency Plan
March 3, 2020 Update on Coronavirus
Jan. 29, 2020 Message from Eve Herman, RN
The previous resources were provided by Shelton librarians, faculty and staff. No particular endorsement is implied - rather, the resources are meant to be helpful and are offered for your consideration.
SAGE DINING CREDIT: We are providing a $160 credit to the 2020-21 Tuition for each student who was enrolled for the school year 2019 – 20 , which will be reflected in your student’s FACTS account. Please allow some time for us to get that credit applied to the accounts; however, it will be completed before June 5, 2020, the date at which tuition is due.
SPRING ATHLETICS: We are also providing refunds to spring athletics that experienced cancellations, in part or in whole. Those families who are to receive refunds were contacted in early May. We thank those who generously donated back to the Annual Fund.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Families who participated in After School Activities this spring were also specifically contacted in early May by email and were provided a 50% refund on the class fees. We thank those families who were able to contribute their refunds to the Annual Fund.
SENIOR FEES: Our Seniors will be receiving a separate notice of refund for $200 for senior activities that were cancelled this spring. In addition, you will receive a refund for the dining services of $160. Senior families will receive the refund via School check.
Again, we thank you for your patience as we worked to compile these refunds.
If you have need technical assistance, please email Tekhelp@Shelton.org. Be sure to include your name, phone number, and a detailed description of the problem. A member of the Tech Team will call you as soon as possible.
If you would need to print at home, please follow these instructions:
- Install LP-Admin. This is available in Self Service on your student's Mac.
- Reference these detailed instructions from Apple: https://support.apple.
com/guide/mac-help/add-a- printer-on-mac-mh14004/mac. (Select version MacOs Mojave 10.14 from the drop-down menu)
- If you have difficulties, please email the Tech Team (Tekhelp@shelton.org) with your name, phone number, printer model, and model number. A member of Tech Team will call you as soon as possible.