Shelton School is tracking news and information about the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the area. This page will have the most up-to-date information concerning Shelton School.
Shelton School remains open for virtual business and learning.
Check main calendar or division / department pages for year-end events
- What is Shelton doing to prepare for reopening?
- Now that the governor has said that schools can have summer school in June, will Shelton change their plans for summer school?
- When will Shelton reopen?
- When school reopens, will my child be able to continue distance learning if I am not comfortable sending him/her to school?
- What will Shelton do to prevent the spread of illness?
- Will my child have to wear a mask in school?
- Will I have to check my child’s temperature each day before school?
- Can Shelton guarantee what education will look like in the fall?
July 8, 2020 Public Health Planning Guidance - Texas Education Agency
July 2, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell
June 24, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell
June 10, 2020 Where to Get A Coronavirus Test in North Texas
June 4, 2020 Governor Abbott Announces Phase III to Open Texas
May 27, 2020 Message From Suzanne Stell
May 20, 2020 Message From Suzanne Stell
May 13, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell
May 6, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell
April 30, 2020 Message from Suzanne Stell - Graduation
April 22, 2020 Remaining Closed EOY
April 17, 2020 Governor Abbott Issues Executive Order
April 1, 2020 Shelton ePost to Parents
March 28, 2020 Shelton-in-Place: A Shelton Message from Suzanne Stell
March 19, 2020 Shelton Message from Suzanne Stell
March 16, 2020 A Message from Suzanne Stell to the Board
March 16, 2020 Shelton Building Closed Week of March 23 - 27/ Distance Learning Begins March 23 / New Auction Plans
March 12, 2020 Shelton Closed March 13
March 11, 2020 Update on Coronavirus / Instructional Contingency Plan
March 3, 2020 Update on Coronavirus
Jan. 29, 2020 Message from Eve Herman, RN
The previous resources were provided by Shelton librarians, faculty and staff. No particular endorsement is implied - rather, the resources are meant to be helpful and are offered for your consideration.
SAGE DINING CREDIT: We are providing a $160 credit to the 2020-21 Tuition for each student who was enrolled for the school year 2019 – 20 , which will be reflected in your student’s FACTS account. Please allow some time for us to get that credit applied to the accounts; however, it will be completed before June 5, 2020, the date at which tuition is due.
SPRING ATHLETICS: We are also providing refunds to spring athletics that experienced cancellations, in part or in whole. Those families who are to receive refunds were contacted in early May. We thank those who generously donated back to the Annual Fund.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Families who participated in After School Activities this spring were also specifically contacted in early May by email and were provided a 50% refund on the class fees. We thank those families who were able to contribute their refunds to the Annual Fund.
SENIOR FEES: Our Seniors will be receiving a separate notice of refund for $200 for senior activities that were cancelled this spring. In addition, you will receive a refund for the dining services of $160. Senior families will receive the refund via School check.
Again, we thank you for your patience as we worked to compile these refunds.
If you have need technical assistance, please email Tekhelp@Shelton.org. Be sure to include your name, phone number, and a detailed description of the problem. A member of the Tech Team will call you as soon as possible.
If you would need to print at home, please follow these instructions:
- Install LP-Admin. This is available in Self Service on your student's Mac.
- Reference these detailed instructions from Apple: https://support.apple.
com/guide/mac-help/add-a- printer-on-mac-mh14004/mac. (Select version MacOs Mojave 10.14 from the drop-down menu)
- If you have difficulties, please email the Tech Team (Tekhelp@shelton.org) with your name, phone number, printer model, and model number. A member of Tech Team will call you as soon as possible.