All payments must be made using the FACTS Payment System including payment made-in-full. (PLEASE NOTE that entry into FACTS will occur as one of the steps in the online enrollment process.)
Within FACTS, each family (or each parent or guardian making separate payment) will:
• Establish a FACTS account
• Select a payment plan for 2023-2024
• Make an initial (non-refundable) payment for $2,500 for each student
Full tuition is due on or before June 5, 2023 to avoid additional charges. All other payment plans carry additional processing/convenience fees as outlined below.
Payment Plan Options for 2023-2024: .PDF Version
1. Payment-in-Full – due on or before June 5, 2023 with no additional processing fee. Credit card, check (payable to FACTS) or electronic check may be used. A fee of 2.95% will be charged for all credit card payments. Purchase of the Tuition Refund Plan of $450 is highly recommended.
2. Two Payments – one payment in June 2023 and one payment in January 2024 with a $212.50 installment fee added to each of these payments. Credit card, check (payable to FACTS) or electronic check may be used. An additional fee of 2.95% will be charged for all credit card payments. Purchase of the Tuition Refund Plan of $450 is highly recommended.
3. 10 Monthly Payments – monthly payments (up to 10 months) will begin in June 2023 and end in March 2024 with an $85 installment fee added to each of these payments. Credit card, check (payable to FACTS) or electronic check may be used. An additional fee of 2.95% will be charged.
1. All payments for 2023-2024 will be set up to be made automatically through ACH or credit card payment. If you have questions, please contact the Business Office at 972-774-1772 x2235.
2. Accounts must be current on 8/1/2023 for student(s) to begin school. Any tuition refunds after after the first day of class will be subject to the terms of the Tuition Refund Plan. In addition, accounts must be current on 12/15/2023 for student(s) to return to school in January 2024.
TUITION REFUND PLAN $450
If purchased, the Tuition Refund Plan will refund 60% of the unused portion of the paid tuition should you decide to withdraw your student from school for any reason, and 75% will be refunded if the withdrawal is for medical reasons.
If you have any questions regarding the payment plans, please contact the Business Office at 972-774-1772 x2235.
Failure to meet the selected schedule of payments will give Shelton certain rights which may be executed at Shelton’s sole discretion including:
1. The right to withhold official and unofficial transcripts.
2. The right to withhold diplomas.
3. The right to withhold grades, credits, and all other educational records.
4. The right to prevent students from attending classes, taking examinations, or walking for graduation.
5. The right to prevent students from participating in extracurricular activities.
6. The right to impose probations, suspensions, or dismissals.
We appreciate the opportunity to educate your student and look forward to an outstanding year!