Shelton juniors and seniors spent two days this week performing community service projects throughout the Metroplex.
Thank you for your continued support of Shelton! See our new Annual Fund video and learn how your gifts help our students!
Shelton is helping to save lives! Read the article "How School Without Borders Saved 10,000 Lives" on the International Dyslexia Association website.
The Alerts feature on our website can send you reminders of calendar events, including sports, and it can notify you of new content! Learn how to use this now!
A video about why an education at Shelton is so important. The teachers and students speak for themselves. (This video, first viewed at the 2013 Stampede Auction was produced by the Shelton Parents' Association.)
- TueMay03 Prts' Assn. Board Meeting 8:45 AMSPA office - 1st flr
- ThuMay05 School Band Concert 9:40 AMCommons area
- SunMay08 Mother's Day
- WedMay11 Prts' Assn. End-of-Year Luncheon 11:30 AM to 1:30 PMNorthwood Country Club
- FriMay13 Mayfest & Hunger Games 9:30 AM to 3:30 PMVarious locations on campus
- MonMay16 Libraries Closed for Inventory
- TueMay17 Libraries Closed for Inventory
- TueMay17 Full Board Meeting 3:30 PM
- WedMay18 Libraries Closed for Inventory
- ThuMay19 Libraries Closed for Inventory
- TueMay03 Varsity Golf - TAPPS State Tournament (Away) 8:00 AMWildflower Country Club
- TueMay03 Middle School Tennis - Middle School Tennis Classic (Away) 10:00 AMFretz Tennis Center
- TueMay03 Middle School Boys Baseball - vs McKinney Christian (TAPS Baseball Tournament Semi-Finals) (Away) 2:00 PMPrince of Peace (Carrollton)
- FriMay06 Varsity Track and Field - TAPPS State Meet (Away) 12:00 PMClyde Hart Track and Field Stadium
- SatMay07 Varsity Track and Field - TAPPS State Meet (Away) 11:00 AMClyde Hart Track and Field Stadium