Believe * Compete * Finish
- Register Online for All Sports
- Spring 2017 Sports - Baseball, Golf, Tennis, Track & Field
- Register online for SPRING 2017 Sports
- Baseball - open to 6th - 8th Grade Boys (there will be tryouts)
- Golf - open to 6th - 8th Grade Boys & Girls
- Tennis - open to 6th - 8th Grade Boys & Girls
- Track & Field - open to 6th - 8th Grade Boys & Girls
- Not sure if you registered? Check Online(thru 2/1/17)
- General Athletics Information
What is ImPACT Testing?
ImPACT (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) is a validated computerized concussion evaluation system. The test assists in tracking recovery of cognitive processes after an athlete receives a head injury. The test helps us establish the athlete's normal cognitive functioning that can be later used to compare to post-concussion testing.
All Shelton athletes are required to take the ImPACT baseline testing. To be in compliance with the Shelton Charger Athletic Handbook, athletes in the 6th, 8th, 10th, and 12th grades for the 2016-2017 school year must take the test, even if they were tested during 2015-2016 school year. This testing is also for athletes in other grades who are new to Shelton athletics or new to Shelton and has not ever had the testing.
For on-campus testing: No On-campus testing sessions are currently scheduled.
For off-campus testing:
Call the Ben Hogan Sports Concussion Center in Plano or Dallas to make an appointment
6300 W. Parker Road
Medical Office Building 2, Suite 124
Plano, Tx 75093
8230 Walnut Hill Ln, Suite 514
Professional Building 3
Dallas, Tx 75231
Click here to download and print the ImPACT worksheet. This is required at the time the test is taken and should be completed by a parent.