Buy a Ticket Online (sales close 3/31)
The Shelton Parent’s Association
is proud to present the
27th Annual Stampede Benefit & Auction
Open your hearts and your wallets to bid on the amazing auction items in support of the Shelton Stampede and the Shelton Parents' Association! There are several opportunities to bid on these fabulous items graciously donated by Shelton supporters.
All event attendees are given a bidder number which is used to place bids using electronic tablets. Alerts and notifications are sent to bidders mobiles phones (if desired) to let them know if they have been outbid. Donations are accepted until just before the entertainment begins. The highest bidder is the winner and will pick up their items at the Check Out location as the depart the event. See below for more information on the auction events.
Have an item to donate for any of the auction opportunities? Click here for more information. [Link to /donateitems]
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michelle Bolin at 214-709-7409.
The Live Auction will be presented at the gala event on April 8th. The value of the Shelton Stampede Live Auction items start and end at PRICELESS. These once-in-a-lifetime experiences and opportunities are unique and special packages that cannot be found anywhere else. Past Live Auction packages have included luxury vacations, sports super-fan encounters, private celebrity dining experiences, artwork from celebrated artists, big game hunt adventures and rare or custom collectibles.
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS:
- Winner’s Palette – JD Miller’s painting Tahitian Garden Twilight or a Miller- commissioned 3D oil on canvas painting (60 X 48 inches)
- Broadway Bonanza – VIP package for 2 includes airfare, 2 nights at Park Central Hotel NY and the opportunity to custom-design your own Broadway experience
- Hunters’ Haven – HS Trophy Club hunt for 4 includes total of 4 game animals, 2 nights lodging with meals, experienced guides, 4-wheeled vehicles, custom elevated tower blinds, 2 fishing ponds, rifle range and trap shooting
- Ultimate Dallas Cowboys Fan Get-away - exclusive package for 2 to a Cowboys away game for 2017 season. Includes a ride with the team on the Cowboys charter plane, overnight stay at their hotel, and premier game seats
- Iconic Instrument - collectible acoustic guitar signed by Don Henley, plus 2 tickets to his July 22nd 70th birthday celebration concert at American Airlines Center
- Underground Supper Club at Home – local favorite chef dinner at home for 12 by Jeffrey Kollinger
- Relax in Roatán – seven days in 2 ocean-view penthouses in Roatán Bay, off the coast of Honduras
SILENT BIG BOARD AUCTION
The Silent Big Board auction will be presented at the gala event on April 8th. Some featured Big Board categories are Sports, Travel, Entertainment and Art. The value of Big Board items starts at $500 and will range all the up to PRICELESS. Items from several donors may be grouped together to create a highly compelling package.
BIG BOARD AUCTION ITEMS:
New this year to the Shelton Stampede is the Wine Pull. The minimum value of a single bottle of wine is $25 and can range all the way up to PRICELESS.
WINE PULL BOTTLES:
ONLINE AUCTION - February 20 to March 5
The Shelton Stampede Online Auction takes place before the gala event. The online auction features gift certificates and packages in some of the following categories: Entertainment, Jewelry, Apparel, Photography, Art, Sports, Home & Garden and Dining Out. All items are presented with photographs on the online auction site. Bidders register, provide credit card information and place bids during the online auction period. Email notifications are sent to bidders if another bidders outbids them. Items presented on the online auction will vary in value from $50 all the way up to PRICELESS.
ONLINE AUCTION ITEMS: