Custom Training on Your Campus
Bring Shelton's Expertise to Your School or District
Seminars are designed to enhance the ability of a general education teacher to serve students with learning differences in the regular classroom.
- Overview of Dyslexia and Simulations of Learning Differences (free to Dallas area organizations - see below)
- The Shelton System for Organization and Study Skills
- Accommodating the Learning Different Student
- Fluency and Comprehension
- The Shelton Model for Teaching Social Skills and Values
- Structural Math
- Montessori Applied to Children at Risk for Learning Differences (MACAR)
- Training to Address Intensive Intervention
CEUs from various professional organizations have been granted in the past for these seminars. Application to the apporpriate certifying agency isthe responsibility of the requesting school or district.
Off-Site In-Service and Workshop Training Fees**:
(as of 3/26/2013)
Consultant fee for the first day of training (full or half day) - $1650 per presenter*
Consultant fee for each subsequent day - $1350 per presenter*
Half-day Consultant fee - $750 per presenter*
* Presenter travel expenses billed separately as incurred.
** Fees subject to change without notice.
For Joyce Pickering's fees, please contact Pam Brockway
For Dallas Area: Overview of Dyslexia & Simulations of Learning Differences
No Fee Between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm within a 10 mile radius
Evening or Non-School Day Fee for Dallas Area $400
Contact the Shelton Training Center for More Information:
Phone - 972-774-1774 x2223
Fill out our Off-Site Consulting Request Form
CEU's from various professional organizations have been granted in the past for these seminars. Application to the appropriate certifying agency is the responsibility of the requesting school.