The overview workshops listed below are designed for educators, parents, family members, and the public. CEUs and TEA CPEs are available. Some are online and designed to be taken on your own time and at your own pace. Others are offered on our campus at specific times.
- Overview of Dyslexia and Related Disorders
- The Shelton System for Organization and Study Skills
- The Shelton Model For Teaching Social Skills and Values
More information about online workshops
On Campus Workshops
- Thursday Evening Overviews
- Overview of Learning Differences
- Simulations of Learning Differences
- Social Skills / Organization & Study Skills
- Oral & Written Language
- Freedom From Chemical Dependency
- Math, Science, and Social Studies
Check the schedule. Our Thursday Evening Overviews are free of charge. For reservations please contact Betty Glasheen prior to the workshop.