Lower School Summer
Summer 2013, The Shelton Way Checklist
Students Entering Lower School in the Fall
(3 years old – 2nd Grade)
Complete the Steps Below:
- Choose Courses- view and/or print the brochure pages for the grade your child will be entering
- If you must print, use these instructions
- Before beginning the online registration process, carefully look over the Summer School brochure and choose the correct times for the courses for the grade your child will attend in the fall of 2013.
- Register for Summer School - registration must be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 15 minutes, incomplete enrollment will not be saved.
- Mail In Waivers and Questionnaire:
Mail, email, or fax Waivers and Questionnaires to:
Shelton School email@example.com Fax: 972-991-3977
15720 Hillcrest Rd.
Dallas, TX 75248
The Fine Print:
- Registration and payment are to be completed online at www.shelton.org/summerschool before May 1 for discounted pricing.
- Registration must be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 15 minutes. Incomplete enrollment will not be saved.
- Be sure to choose the appropriate registration form for your child based on the grade they will enter in the Fall of 2013.
- Early Childhood – 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade – 5th Grade
- 6th Grade – 8th Grade
- 9th Grade – 12th Grade
- You will receive email confirmation promptly.
- Please note: your registration is not complete until the appropriate waivers and questionnaire are returned.
- Unless more information is needed concerning your child’s enrollment or scheduling, you will not be contacted until schedules are sent which is approximately one week prior to class.
- A minimum of 7 students is required for all classes; enroll early to prevent cancellation of classes. Class closures will be determined by May 1, 2013.
- Registration will close on June 1, 2013.
Payment: Payment is due at the time of registration. Students will not be assigned to Summer School classes until all waivers and forms are received and the tuition has been paid in full.
Refund Policy: A non-refundable $200 registration fee is included in the total fees.
Students canceling registration prior to the first day of class will receive a refund
excluding the non-refundable registration fee. After the first day of class, there will be no refunds. Any refunds will be issued after July 16, 2013.
Thank you for choosing to register your child in Summer - The Shelton Way!